Saturday, November 8, 2008

Super Saturday: fresh breath alert!

Since deals this week were lets say "skimpy" at CVS I went for a more basic approach this week and it came off flawless! I think our family could have the freshest breath in the world.
In keeping it simple here's what I got:

2 crest pro health toothpaste 3.49 ea (this is the best toothpaste ever!)
10 icebreaker gum $1 ea (notice some are double packs!!!)
TOTAL B4 TAX 16.98

coupons used:
2 .75/1 crest
3/15 cvs
4 1/2 icebreaker
7 ecb's

total oop 1.73
got $12 ecb's back!


combine this with my krogers savings and this week turned out to be an excellent stock up week! I think I saved almost $200 just this week in coupons! And just in case you are wondering what I plan to do with all my toothpaste and gum....stocking stuffers!

No comments: