Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My post election shopping trip!

With a grande diet coke and a piece of halloween candy in hand I ventured out to shake my post election blues

Rite aid was out of the gum toothbrushes that are free after SCR this week so we were going to go to cvs when I realized the rebate error. Bummer. I'll figure something else out. Later.

Now, here's where I actually scored--walmart and a half score at target.

At walmart I got:

ronzoni rotini 1.50 (used 1/1)
HBO cereal 2.26 (used 2/1 pc)
nesquik 1.00 (used .75/1)
2 barilla piccolini 1.23 x 2 (used .55/2)
goody ouchless 2.12 (used 2/1 pc)
2 glade glass scent 2.66x2 (used bogo& 2/1 peelie)
3 glade refills 2.00x3 (used b2g1 & 1.50 pc)
Total 20.66
Total after coupons $6.20

not bad especially since I got 5 glade candles which I love to have on hand when you need a quick gift. BTW tis the season to get candles. There are deals everywhere. Speaking of candle deals, make sure you sign up at Yankee Candle for emails. They send me the best coupons!

Then we went to Target and I had planned to get some more glade scented oil candles but they were out so I opted for 2 jumbo packs of capri suns and used my 2 1/1 TC's. So I now have 4 boxes of juice boxes for $7. That's 1.75 per box and they're normally about $2.50-3 here.

No comments: