Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday shopping at CVS

Yes, I was crazy enough to go shopping before it was bright and early. I got most of what I wanted. I got lucky at CVS. I chose not to go on Thanksgiving and although most stores opened at 5am mine didn't. I showed up when they opened their doors and was greeted my a very friendly manager. It was because of him that my trip was successful.

I got:
Playtex tampons 3.99
Schick quatro razor 7.99
remote 6.99
covergirl foundation 5.99
4 diet coke 2 liters 1.79 ea
Total 32.12

coupons used:
5/30 cvs mailer
3/15 cvs
1/1 playtex
2/1 schick
1/1 covergirl
2 bogo diet coke 3.58
13 ecb's
total oop 3.76
ecb's earned 21.99!!! That might be my highest yet!

I had to scramble to make it work b/c they were out of the soleil razors and the remotes but the kind manager substituted another remote for me and manually gave me ECB's for it!!!That's unheard of. Speaking of, most if not all CVS stores should be able to manually reprint your ECB's if they don't print correctly now. And another bonus is that these ecb's round up!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I missed the black friday shopping cuz i was out of town, SO bummed!!!!