Monday, November 3, 2008

Freebies for voters

I saw this post on a blog fav of mine and must share the freebies. Wear your "I voted" sticker to these stores and get some grub (thanks money saving mom for the list)

Krispy Kreme is giving away a free donut to all customers who wear an "I Voted" sticker. This promotion appears to be valid all day long, however, I'd call your local store to make sure they are participating. (More details here.)

Chick-Fil-A is giving away a free chicken sandwich to all customers who wear a "I Voted" sticker. This promotion appears to be up to individual stores and is not a nationwide thing. Call your local store to see if they are participating.

Ben and Jerry's is giving away a free scoop of ice cream from 5-8 p.m. to everyone who votes. (More details here. Thanks, Diaper Diaries!)

No comments: